Additional Research Materials
- Link to Doing Business in Armenia: 2013 Country Commercial Guide for U.S. Companies could be found at the following link: http://www.buyusainfo.net/docs/x_8481630.pdf
- To view other market research reports produced by the U.S. Commercial Service please go to the following website: http://www.export.gov/mrktresearch/index.asp and click on Country and Industry Market Reports. Please note that these reports are only available to U.S. citizens and U.S. companies. Registration to the site is required, and is free.
- For information on obtaining and enforcing intellectual property rights and market-specific IP Toolkits visit: www.StopFakes.gov
- U.S. Embassy Yerevan Consular Section maintains list of Armenian legal consulting firms at http://armenia.usembassy.gov/legal.html
- The Consular Section of the U.S. Embassy keeps a list of doctors at: http://armenia.usembassy.gov/acs_medical.html
- The Armenian government maintains a list of contact information and websites for its various ministries at: http://www.gov.am/en/structure/
- Information on Armenian Information Technology Sector: Software and Services could be found at http://www.eif.am/index.php?page=res&category=2
- Armenia Business Directory: http://www.spyur.am/
- Armenia Yellow Pages Directory: http://www.armenian.com/
All downloadable documents on this page are provided in PDF format. To view PDFs you must have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You may download a free version by clicking the link above.