How to Contact the Consular Section
You can contact the consular section of the U.S. Embassy in Yerevan in one of four different ways: by email, by phone, by fax and by mail.
The most effective way to contact our section is via email as it allows us to investigate your question and provide you a more complete answer. We have three different email addresses with each dealing with a specific consular service:
- For questions about Armenia non-immigrant visa services – email@example.com
- For questions about Iran non-immigrant visa services – IranNIVYerevan@state.gov
- For questions about Armenia immigrant visa services – firstname.lastname@example.org
- For questions about Iran immigrant visa services – IranIVyerevan@state.gov
- For questions about American citizen services – email@example.com
The Consular Section accepts phone calls during certain periods of time. To contact our office by phone, you need to call from 10am to 12 noon and from 4pm to 5pm on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
The Consular Section does not discuss visa denials on the phone. It takes time to research the reasons behind a denial and in fairness to other callers, we ask that all such questions be submitted via e-mail. We will answer all e-mails and respond as quickly as our workload permits.
The Consular Section accepts emergency phone calls any time during business hours. Emergencies are situations involving life or death issues.
Our fax number is: (+374 10) 46-47-37
Our mailing address is:
1 American Avenue
Please don’t send specific case related correspondence via email or fax as we don’t have enough resources to match them with relevant cases. Instead, please provide these materials to the applicant and ask them to present them when they are being finger printed. Interviewing officers review all documents submitted during finger printing prior to the interview.